Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A busy last few weeks!


The last few weeks have been super crazy busy, but lots of FUN so its time to catch up.  This post is going to be filled with pictures, it was so hard to narrow down my favorites.


A few weeks ago we were able to get away for the weekend and we went to Longboat Key. It was so much fun! It was my dad's birthday and it was great to celebrate the weekend with him. The water was soooo blue, the weather was perfect, and it was just what this family needed.
Some fun in the sun. :-)

Princess Arden sporting her shades :-)




Nolan couldn't wait to start building that sand castle he had been talking about


Dad and Nolan :-) Look at the water!




Hard at work...



Love these 2 :-)


Baywatch :-)



Love to their daddy :-)

So sweet



We asked a nice guy walking by who apparently had too many beers to take a family picture. :-)

Nolan wants to take our pic :-)

Hapy Birthday, DAD!!!










What happened to Nolan? He was such a good sport! :-)
We had a great time on vacation and can't wait to go back to visit again. :-)

Last weekend I helped host my sister-in-laws baby shower (Holly) for the arrival of baby Jaime!  Here are some pics from the shower :-)

The menus I made :-)

Holly- soon to be mom of 2 boys!

Sisters :-)

Holly and Amanda

Holly and her Mom



My sweet, beautiful niece, Demi


Holly and I :-)

Holly with the Grandma's :-)

A couple of us went in on a gift for Holly. It is a Sugarboo designs frame with an awesome saying on it. :-)
So sweet, made her cry.


That Sunday, I took the kids to an Easter egg hunt the day Fab left for Scottsdale. It was super cute but of course one of the hottest days of the year so far.

Arden ready to go!

This picture cracks me up. Nolan is so happy, but can you take a look at the sister behind him?
Lord help me with that look.



I embroidered their names on their baskets the night before, love my new machine!






2 southern beauties :-) This is Arden and her sweet friend Delaney. Arden loves her.

Nolan saw a buddy from school





This is Arden's BFF Camdyn. They are so funny together :-)

And then, Happy Easter!
Easter totally snuck up on me this year. With the last few weekends as busy as they have been, I couldn't believe Easter was already here. I just wish things would slow down a little. Will they ever?
The Easter bunny surely made it to our house. Look at these baskets!

Nolan approves :-)

Sleepy sister checking out her goodies :-)




I love this picture.  I feel like they are looking more alike in this picture, at least you can definitely tell they are related.

Awww, sibling love. :-)

Happy Easter from the Munroe Family! (Who had a pretty hectic morning, so these are the best pics we got). You know how that goes.



Time to go get Nolan and then off to swim lessons for Arden. That is another post coming soon.
Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment