Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nolan and Arden Stats!

I have tons of pictures coming soon from the last couple of weeks, but I wanted to post the stats from the Dr for Arden and Nolan.  Nolan had his Kindergarten physical (is he really going to Kindergarten???) and Arden went for her 18 month appt.

Here are their stats :-)

Nolan- At 5 years, 1 month old, he is 47.5 inches tall. He is wayyyyy above the average and in the 95th% for the kids his age. In fact, Dr Q said she would not be surprised if Nolan ended up at 6ft3 or 6ft4. WOW. He will tower all of us.  He weighs 46.8 pounds.  He is just tall and thin. I swear he eats constantly, but he grows so much the weight can never catch up.

Arden- At 18 months, Arden is 33 inches tall and she weighs 25.2 pounds. She had a big growth spurt in height but dropped in weight, so my little chubby thing is not so chubby anymore. It's all that running she does to catch up with her big brother!  Arden is more average in height (on the taller side) but not nearly as tall as Nolan.

My babies are growing! And even when Nolan is 6ft whatever, I am still going to smother him with hugs and kisses...ha! I am sure he will just love that!

I promise pictures coming soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment