Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been a while....

So I realize with the exception of Nolan's birthday post, it has been forever since I updated the blog.  Things have been pretty upside down around here, literally.


Fabio has ben travelling 4-5 days a week for work since December and it is so hard to just keep up, let alone find time to blog. I am mad at myself though, because this is where I want to keep record of stuff that happens with the kiddos. I am making it a point to get back to it at least once or twice a month for sure. 

Instead of going back so many months in pictures, the 2 things that I want to remember that happened recently is that Nolan played basketball this season for the first time and he did GREAT!

Nolan's 1st Practice



He is always the tallest one!


First Game



Sorry for the blurry shot, but this was Nolan's FIRST basket, and I caught it!
(Nolan is the one with the arms up, right in front of the ref)



The second thing is that Arden started a Mom's Morning Out school program! I loved it, it is the perfect place for her. She is doing great! She only goes 1 day a week, but it gives me time to work uninterrupted or just run errands. Or have lunch with friends! Here are some pictures from the first day of "school" :-)
 



I think that is it for now! I promise to be back and updating more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment