Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We're Back!

And I am just now finding a minute to blog!
I am not doing a very good job of keeping my promise of blogging every week, am I?

Well, the Disney cruise was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.  In fact, I am still wishing I was on the boat.
I find myself saying this week..."last week at this time, I was __________".
I wouldn't say it was the most relaxing vacation, but with 2000 kids on a boat, you can't expect much relaxing.
But on a FUN scale, it was incredible.
Nolan was the perfect age this year, and it was so much fun watching him have such a good time.
He has been talking about the vacation since we got back.
It was the perfect weather, the perfect amount of days, the perfect food/ drinks.
Speaking of food, I ate and drank so much I gained 5 pounds.
But have already lost the majority of it this week. I swear I needed to detox from all the garbage I ate.
But so worth it. :-)
The only hard part was sharing a small room with both kids.
I thought Arden would do great because at home she sleeps through the night just fine,
and has been since she was 4 months old.
But on the boat, her teeth were killing her and she was up every couple of hours.  Our kids are such creatures of habit too. She didnt love the disney pack and play and she knew it wasn't her crib.
So, needless to say we didn't get much sleep.
But it was still fun.

Anyway, be prepared for a million pictures. 
This blog is sort of like my scrapbook so I dont want to leave anything out. 
I am going to blog again this week with some really cute pictures I took of a very special someone and the kiddos a couple of weekends ago.  I just didnt want to make this post so long.
Stay tuned for that one. :-)

Here are some pictures as promised of our 1st family of 4 vacation. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment