Monday, May 3, 2010

Beautiful Weekend!

This weekend was perfect. So much so that when I woke up this morning, I was a little nautious that it was Monday. Ever get that feeling?

Friday night, I got to go shopping for several hours by myself. HEAVEN! I got a starbucks, and got to go into all of these stores I never go into anymore and just mindlessly wander. So much fun!
Saturday we had Nolan's soccer game, and he scored another goal!
He is loving this soccer season. It is so much fun to watch.

Sunday was our first beach trip as a family and my mom got to join us!  We had a great day. The weather was perfect. It was hot and sunny, but we had the nicest breeze.  It was great to get some sun now, because next week we will be soakin' it up on the CRUISE! We all have the perfect base tan. :-)
Did I mention we are leaving a week from yesterday?

All I can think about today is that this time next week, instead of grading, doing laundry, and making phone calls, I will be in the middle of the atlantic ocean.
I cannot wait.

Here are some great pics from the weekend.
Enjoy!


Do these 2 not look related or what? :-)
Photobucket

Love this picture. Arden adores Nolan.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posing with grandma
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I love her thighs! Your kids are precious. I'm a bit jealous of the upcoming cruise. Can't wait til we get to go. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete