Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter and Arden is 6 Months Old!!!!


Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope you all had as nice of an Easter as we did.
My mom came over our house and we started the day with church of course!
It was a great time of worship and a time to thank God for what he has done for US!

Then we were off to our anual Easter brunch at Fabio's sisters house (Denise). They (Denise, her husband Delwyn and baby DJ) did a GREAT job hosting and we had a great time!

After we got home, we put the kids to bed and my mom and I watched "The Blind Side". My mom had not seen it yet, and I was more than happy to watch it again. :-)

It was a great weekend!
Here are some pictures from yesterday :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Nolan and Sabrina at DJ's house :-)
Photobucket


Now, look who is 6 MONTHS OLD today!
Photobucket

This beautiful Arden Grace is 6 months old.

Where does the time go?
I swear I feel like I say that all the time. But it's true.
Time flies.
Sometimes I just wish there was a "pause" button. I try and take in all of the little moments of each day.
Arden had her 6 month appointment at the dr today, and this is what she is up to:

Arden, you are 19 pounds and 27 inches.  You are excatly 1 inch shorter and 1 pound less than Nolan was at this exact age.  Too funny!  You are in the 90-95th% for both height and weight.
You have just learned to wave "HI" and you do it all the time. I think its SO cute!
You were practicing all day yesterday and waving at everyone.
You have learned how to roll from your back to your front, but still struggle with rolling back over.
I think it scares you more than  anything.
You love to hear yourself "talk" (a lot!) You are such a girly girl. 
You are already very social ("talking" and waving at everyone). Daddy says we are in trouble with you and those dimples and big blue eyes.
You love blowing rasberries and blowing bubbles with your mouth.
You are eating solids twice a day and getting the hang of it. You love your cereal with fruit in the mornings.
You are still a great sleeper, and you make us very hapy. :-)
You have no teeth yet, but neither did Nolan at this age. Dr. Q said they are coming soon...and we can tell because you love to rub your gums on anything. I bet they are pretty itchy.

Mommy and daddy (and big brother Nolan) just cant get enough of you,
and we love you SOOOOOOOOOO much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment