Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend, my dad came to visit and we had a great time with him.
Nolan had a soccer game on Saturday (the season just started again) and we were really excited to see how much he has improved even in the last couple of months. He did really well...he scored a goal the first time he got ahold of the ball!  (Like father like son!) Ha!
We did a lot of relaxing, hung out by the pool, and it was nice. 
Friday night, we saw "The Blind Side". By far my favorite movie I have seen in a long while. 
 Have you seen it yet? I give it 2 thumbs up. :-)
We are buying it for sure and I cannot wait for my mom to come over and watch it with me, too. :-)


Just wanted to share a few great pics that were taken over the last couple of days.  I am learning some cool new things with my camera so you'll be seeing some more pictures as I continue to practice :-).

My pretty girl. I love her more than words!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nolan warming up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poppie feeding Arden at the game :)

Photobucket

Nolan and "Coach Daddy". 
Yep, Fab is assistant coach this year..I knew he wouldn't be able to sit on the sidelines long. :-)
Photobucket

Handsome Nolan by the pool
Photobucket

LOVE this little guy :-)

Photobucket

So this picture is my favorite from the weekend.  Nolan just loves his daddy. 
Fabio is a great dad and I am so proud and lucky. :-)

Photobucket


Well, time to get off the computer and enjoy the last bit of the weekend! 
I am excited for a productive week!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have such adorable little ones, Danielle. I have 2 kids as well (boy and girl) and I will never trade them for anyone or anything else in the world. They're God's blessings to me.

    ReplyDelete