Monday, March 8, 2010

This is the reason why working from home is so hard sometimes....

Because I can find a million things to do besides actually work.  And who can blame me when I have a baby at home who looks like this? (Of course, I am biased!)
It is so fun just to dress her up and take pictures. I wish I was a better photographer. 
In my next life, I would like to learn. Ha!
Anyway, I enjoyed the morning with the kiddos before starting my workday and captured these beautiful shots before we left for the park... 
(Nolan, by the way, wanted nothing to do with this "photo" session as he was too busy watching cartoons!) Ha!

Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Those are such great shots!! She is beautiful!! I can't believe how big she is already...time flies!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babv Arden you are the most beautiful baby in this World!!
    Grandma Teyde loves you a lot.

    ReplyDelete