Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To post or not to post?

The reason I say that is because it seems like every time I post about Arden's sleeping progress and get all excited, it seems to backfire and I eat my words.
I thought about it and in the spirit of wanting to keep things documented, which is why I decided to start the blog in the first place, I decided I would let you know how last night went. 
(I will say "she"  and "her" just in case) 
hee hee.

Well, it's the second night in her OWN crib.  Sunday night, she woke up once.
Last night, we put her down at 7, and guess what?
She slept ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL night.
Heaven.
Fabio and I actually had to wake up both kids this morning at 7:40!
I was honestly a little worried...it was so weird they both slept so long!
Nolan isn't feeling well (he threw up the night before) so I guess that explained his sleeping in.

Amazing, huh?

Let's see if it was a fluke.  I am "cautiously optimistic."
I will update tomorrow!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment