Sunday, February 7, 2010

Someone had a birthday!

Yep!  Arden Grace turned 4 months old on Friday.  I cannot believe how fast she is growing up!  Can I just freeze time?
What is Arden up to these days?
Photobucket
Well, I am finally only getting up once in the night around 1.  I go down at 7 without a fuss and wake up around 7, so mommy and daddy are much happier now that I am sleeping more.  I am still not in a great daytime nap routine, but it is getting better.
Photobucket
I still sleep in the bassinet next to mommy and daddy, but only for another week.  Mommy and daddy are waiting to put me in my crib when I am not so stuffy.
I am very chubby still.  I wear a size 3 diaper!  Mommy says it's because of my chubby legs. :-)
I am still wearing size 3-6 months clothes mainly, but have started to creep up in the 6 month range depending on what it is.  (I told you I am chubby!)  I go to the dr tomorrow so mommy will update my "stats" then.  I wonder how much I weigh?
I "talk" up a storm and love to watch my crazy big brother Nolan. 
I am definitely a daddy's girl.  I light up when I see daddy's face or hear his voice.
I am trying to roll over and can get my entire top half to go but my bottom gets stuck..I think it may be too heavy :-).
But, I can lift up when I am on my belly really good and I kick like crazy like I am swimming.
I sit up really well with support.
I love to reach for things and hold onto them.  Dangling toys are very exciting to me.
I still love my 2 fingers in my mouth. No binky.
Photobucket
Arden, mommy just wants you to know that you are the light of my life! You and your brother are such blessings to me and watching you guys grow up makes my heart so full! 
Each day with you is such a joy.  Don't grow up too fast.
I love you baby girl!


On another note, yesterday we had such a great family day. The weather here could not have been nicer.  We took the kids to a little town called Mt. Dora where they had a nice outdoor art festival.  It was such a great day!  Here are some pics. :-)

Can you find Arden?  Heehee.  It was cold.
Photobucket

Enjoying the live music!
Photobucket

Last, just some updates.  Nolan got his cast off!  Woo hoo!  The doctor says the arm looks great..it is still a bit bowed but will eventually straighten out over the next couple of months.  He just has to be a little careful with it since its a bit weak but otherwise, he is good to go.
Fab has been feeling better and hasn't had any heart issues lately thank goodness!  We are still monitoring though, but so far so good.

SOOOO much to thank God for!

I have been super busy with work and trying to plan Nolan's birthday party which is the first weekend in March. Stay tuned for details.
On another side note.  I went to MOPS (mothers of prescholers) last week and just love it!  To all of my mom friends, if you have never been to MOPS, I encourage you to see if you have one in your area!  It is only once a month, and they provide childcare too.
It was so much fun this past month and I am so glad we have it here in Avalon Park.  Its a chance to just be with other moms and chat.  At the meeting last week, we had a cooking demonstration, we did a craft, talked about husbands and balancing our time, and ate brunch!
Fun!

Alright, time to get some laundry folded.  Have a great week!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment