Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quick Post

Hello!  No, I haven't forgotten about my blog! 
I have been so sick this past week with some sort of flu and sinus infection that it really knocked the life out of me!  I just can't seem to shake this thing. I am slowly but surely on the mend and getting back to normal I think.
Nothing major to report...we layed low this weekend and just got some things done at home.
Arden is still doing well sleeping through the night (praise God!!!) and now I just have to stop coughing all night to enjoy a good night's sleep!
I can't believe Arden is going to be 5 months old this week..but even more shocking is that my lil' guy is going to be 4!  FOUR!  I cannot believe it.  Where does the time go? I know everyone says that, but I swear I can remember the day I had him.  It seems like just yesterday.
I am starting to get emotional just thinking about how fast kids grow up and how you have to cherish every little thing they do because they change so quickly.  Sniff, sniff...

Here is a great pic from last weekend. We were on our way to Bahama Breeze.

My 2 Lovebugs :-)
Photobucket


Here are some other pictures of us at the park last weekend. The weather was so beautiful here we had to spend time outside. We had a picnic in the park and Nolan fed the ducks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More later in the week as we get closer to the birthdays..I am off to try and get some rest. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment