Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Productive Weekend!

Nothing too exciting but the title of the post says it all.  We did so much cleaning and organizing this weekend and I feel so good about it!  We cleaned cars, windows, behind furniture, you name it!  Then we went to BJ's and Wal-Mart and stocked up on groceries and household stuff. I couldn't help but think about the people in Haiti several times today and just feel very sad for their situation.  We are so blessed and so lucky.  As my 3 1/2 year old was saying "yummmm, look at all our food!" I couldn't help but think about all of the people who are hungry and thirsty and need help there.  My heart is so heavy for them all.  Ugh.

On another note, we are looking forward to a visit next weekend with the Jones Family!  We cannot wait to see them!  Saturday we are having a baby shower for baby Jones and then Jen and I will be doing some shopping. There is NEVER a time we miss to sneak away for some retail therapy! 

Tomorrow we have a follow up appointment for Nolan so I will keep you posted on what is next. I am hoping they change his cast out because as you can imagine, well...I will save you the details but let's just say it's GROSS. Yuk.  And, he wants a new color...he wants black this time.

Arden is doing well...still not a great night sleeper yet but we are hoping soon. At the 4 month mark she is officially starting cereal and is going to start sleeping in her crib.  Right now she is still in the bassinet next to our bed.  I cannot believe she is going to be 4 months old already.  I am cherishing every day with her...it goes so fast!

I am going to leave you with a few pictures of Arden and one picture I forgot to post from our Christmas photo shoot of the 2 guys in my life.  It is my most favorite picture ever.  Nolan looks up to his daddy so much and this picture just captures a special bond between father and son.  Amazing.

I love these 2 guys so much!
Photobucket

I don't like my binky, but I do like these two fingers!
Photobucket


Silly Girl!
Photobucket

Pretty Blue Eyes!!!!
Photobucket





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment