Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was great. It is amazing how much you prepare and how fast it all goes.  Our biggest gift this year was our baby girl, Arden Grace.  Nolan was so excited about Christmas this year since he is finally at the age where he really understands it and we couldn't wait to see his face on Christmas morning.  We loved talking to Nolan in the days leading up to Christmas about Santa Claus and how he was going to bring his presents (and of course how he was going to eat the cookies), but it was also important to us that Nolan understood the "true" meaning of Christmas.  He kept asking, "Is today Jesus's birthday?"  "Are we going to have a cake for him?"  I love that kid.

Anyway, we started a new tradition this year by going to a nice Christmas Eve dinner with the family and then we headed to Fab's brother's house (Jorge and Holly) for presents.  We are so excited that they are having their first baby in June!

Bare with me as there are lots of pictures from Christmas Eve...

My handsome Nolan...

Photobucket

Me and my babies...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy and his "loves"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adam and Kellie

Photobucket

Sweet Arden

Photobucket

Some of the family at dinner

Photobucket

Jorge and Holly  (and baby Munroe!)

Photobucket

Murdock and Cleide

Photobucket

Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Ijaz

Photobucket

Daddy and his princess

Photobucket

Us at Holly and Jorge's..in our PAJAMAS!  What a fun tradition!

Photobucket

Nolan excited to open gifts!

Photobucket

Look at them all!

Photobucket

Nolan with Grandma

Photobucket

Nolan opening gifts with his cousin DJ

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas morning at our house...My mom, brother, and his girlfriend Kellie stayed over to take part in our tradition of opening presents in the morning.

Photobucket

He talked about Santa bringing these drums for MONTHS!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey what about me?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arden watching her brother from Grandma's lap
Photobucket

Photobucket

He's helping her open her new doll!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A kiss from the new baby!

Photobucket

Can you say TWINS?????  I have my very own CABBAGE PATCH DOLL!!! :-)

Photobucket

Christmas afternoon we went to our annual Christmas dinner at Aunt Marjorie's house...delicious as usual! It was just so hot here that it did NOT feel like Christmas. (Yes, I am in a sleeveless shirt! GET ME OUT OF FLORIDA!!!!)

Grandma and Arden at Christmas dinner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us on the back porch at Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Ijaz's house
Photobucket

The Christmas festivities were followed up by a great weekend visit with my dad but we took NO PICTURES!!!  Shame on us!  Dad, next time you are here...tell me to get out the camera!!!!!


I have two more pictures to post...I hope I haven't bored you!  Arden just loves Nolan already and they are really getting to "know" each other quite well.  I am so proud of Nolan for being such a good big brother and look forward to watching them grow up together and seeing their relationship develop.  Can you see how much she loves him?

Photobucket

Photobucket


I will be posting more tomorrow on a recent accident with Nolan (no worries, he's okay now) and of course, some things about the New Year, too.

I so look forward to what 2010 brings for us.  It's going to be GREAT, I just know it!

Good Night!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment