Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Baby Arden! (Late, but that's okay!)

I know, I know, so I am a few days late but things have been a little hectic! I have been meaning to post but the weekend just flew by.

Anyway, I cannot believe Arden is 2 months old already! She is getting to be a big girl!

Highlights from this month:
She is smiling all the time and is starting to "talk". I love when she tries to imitate me and tries to make the same faces or mouth sounds.

I heard her laugh OUT LOUD for the first time on Thursday, December 3rd. I was tickling her and she laughed out loud and it melted my heart! Of course, I have been trying to get her to do it again..no luck..I think she scared herself!

At the doctor, she weighed in at 13 lbs 3 oz. She is very healthy! :-) 22.5 inches long. That puts her in the 95th% for weight (oh boy) and 50% for height.

Dr. says she is developmentally right on track and is perfect. We sure think so!

Big brother Nolan is really adjusting well with her exept that he always likes to smother her. I know its his way of just loving on her, but she gets annoyed with it sometimes. Wait until she is old enough to show him!

Arden went to her first parade this past weekend. We have been very busy with the holiday season and she just goes with the flow. Nighttime is so much better! She goes down at 7:30, waked up at 11:30 and then 4 and is up for the morning at 6:30/7. Fabio takes the 11:30 bottle so I have been getting some rest, FINALLY! Sleep=a happy mommy!

Here are some great pictures over the last couple of days. There are 2 different days I tried to get her to smile for her "2 month" birthday shots..so that's why she is in 2 different outfits. :-)

Enjoy!




























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. poppie has to come and get/give hugs to those two!!! Arden is melting my heart also!!! She is so beautiful!!!! Please give Nolan and Poppies "special angel" a hug! I will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete