Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

That just seems to sum up this time of year, BUSY.  But, busy in a good way.  I used to dream about being a mom and doing all of these fun things around the holidays as a family, and now I get to do them, and with TWO!  This past weekend we finished up some Christmas shopping and we took the kids to a carnival.  It is so great to see Nolan not afraid..a big difference from last year when he wouldn't even bounce in a bouncehouse!  Now he rides all of the rides, and wants to ride "alone"!  Mr. Independent!

I didn't bring the good camera since I am waiting on the camera bag to arrive, but I still got some good shots of him having a blast.  Just look at his face!



Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy as can be!  I wonder if she will like to ride with her big brother on these rides one day?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today, Fabio surprised me and I got a Christmas present!  A new I PHONE!  I am in love with it!
We were not supposed to be giving each other gifts this year, since honestly...my gift is what you see in all of the above pictures...these 2 beautiful kids!  I really didn't want anything, but am very thankful for my nice present and feel very lucky.

I cannot wait to see Nolan's face on Christmas morning. Don't worry, we will have the camera and camcorder ready.  We have a busy couple of days coming up!  I will be taking lots of pictures and will post soon!
Happy Holidays and have a GREAT night!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment