Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday Baby Arden!







(Sorry about the pic quality, the lighting was not great) :-)

Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl Arden!  Time sure does fly. I cannot believe it has been 1 month already since I saw your face for the first time.  You have blessed our lived in more ways than you know.  You make us complete!  You are already changing so much...you are getting to be a big girl!  Here are some things about you that I want to remember...

Your brother loves you so much..he calls you his "chicky-poo".  We have no idea where he came up with that, but it is so cute.  He loves to tell you everything he is doing, even though most of the time you are sleeping.  He tells you about his day at school, shows you how high he can jump, and can't wait to teach you how to "run fast".  All of this and you just snore away..its is so funny.

You are sleeping still a lot of the day but when you are awake you are very alert.  Your faces are so cute.  I got a first smile out of you when you were looking at me on Monday.  It melted my heart!  I am almost positive you have 2 dimples like your big brother Nolan and I!!!

At night, you are getting a little better about falling asleep again after you eat. Daddy still stays up with you until the 11:00 feeding and then you are usualy awake to eat again at 2 and then 5ish.  I can't wait for you to sleep a little bit longer in between each feeding!  Mommy is very tired, but you are so worth it.

You hate the swing..I wish there was something else we could do with you when you were awake besides just hold you. Although we love to hold you, you want to be held ALL the time and we can't get anything done! Hopefully soon the swing will grow on you, but for now, you hate it. :-)

I am having so much fun dressing you up.  You wore jeans and shoes for the first time last week when you went to the mall with grandma and I.  Everyone thought you were adorable!  You ALWAYS have a bow on your head of some kind no matter where we go and so far you don't mind.  I am hoping that if you wear one all the time you will just get so used to it that you will think a bow is just a part of you! :-)  People stop me everywhere I go because with your chubby cheeks, big pouty lips, and huge bows, they just can't get enough of you!

I cannot wait to see what this next month has in store for us.  You are my sunshine and I love you a TON!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, you are a very special mom!! You are doing things these kids are going to cherrish for years. Thanks for helping me figure this out. I actually started to cry when I saw this picture of her. She is Poppies little angel!My love to you all, Let Nolan know Poppie wants to see him play soccer. See you soon. Dad, (Poppie)!! NOOOOOOOLLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!! lol

    ReplyDelete