Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to Work...

So, today was my first day back to work and you know what? I survived!  With the help of Miss Lauren to take care of Nolan for a couple of hours and help from my wonderful mom to help me with Arden...I made it!  My work computer is acting up so I wasn't as "quick" as I needed to be, but definitely still felt pretty accomplished.  By this weekend, I should be pretty caught up and then it's time for another break next week since its Thanksgiving!  Woo-hoo!!  I was thinking today about how lucky I am to be able to work from home...its really the best of both worlds!  It is definitely a challenge for me and should be interesting with 2 kids now, but I can't complain.  I was able to work in my PJ's with both kids home with me! I wouldn't have it any other way!

And, I will have to introduce you to my new co-worker!  I will take her picture for you to see tomorrow.  She is great!  A little short, has cute chubby cheeks, dimples and big pouty lips!  I will have to talk to her about sleeping on the job so much, but she sure is nice to work with. LOL!

Have a great night!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment